Holiday flower pick-up as part of the Upper Arlington Marching Band fundraiser will be on Thursday, November 21. All flowers must be picked-up at this time – no exceptions.
There are three things you need to do to get ready for flower pick-up.
Step One: Sign up for a time slot to pick up flowers on November 21
- Flower pick-up will be on Thursday, November 21 from 4:30pm to 6:30pm in the Marching Band Room at the High School.
- You must pick up your flowers on this day – no exceptions
- Use this sign-up genius link to reserve your time slot: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B044FA9AE2FAAFB6-uamb1
- Remember: early arrivals get first pick of the flowers
Step Two: Print out your Web Sales Status list
- You’ll need this list to contact your customers and know which products they purchased
- Go to this URL: https://www.fundraiseit.org/
- Click on the Parents menu and select Student Sale Status
- Input your Web Sales Code and student last name
- This will generate a Web Sales Status list. Print it and keep it in a safe place.
Step Three: Call your customers and arrange a drop off time
- Call the customers on your Web Sales Status list
- Arrange a drop off time and get their street address
- We recommend delivering all flowers no later than Monday, November 25
One More Thing: Sign-up to help
- We still need volunteers to help on delivery day
- Visit this sign-up genius to volunteer: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b044fa9ae2faafb6-uamb2
- Those that volunteer early will be able to get their flowers first
If you have any questions, please contact Wal Ozello at email@example.com or 614-205-9087.
UA Band Booster Fundraising Co-Chair