The band fees for the 2020-2021 are $125, which is much lower than previous years because of not being able to travel for summer camp.
2020-2021 Band Registration and Band Camp Info was sent to all band students in July.
Please fill the 2020-2021 Band Registration by Friday, July 24th.
Information from previous years is retained here for future reference.
Participation fees (which includes Band Camp, pre/post-home game meals, banquet, marching uniform rental fee, and a t-shirt) for the 2019/2020 season are $470*. Band yard signs and summer uniform polo shirts are also available for a fee. Band trips occur every other year, 2020 is a trip year in which the band will travel to Disney. Participation in the trip is optional and will cost an additional $1,099**, making the total fee for those students $1,569.
*Students not attending camp deduct $175 from amount due. Please note, students not attending band camp will not be written into first show.
** $1,099 is an estimate based on the number of buses required for transportation. The fee may fluctuate if there is a change to the number of students attending.
Families may pay the fees per the schedule below or pay in full. Payments can be made by check (please include your child’s name in the memo line and make checks payable to UA Band Boosters) and mailed to: Upper Arlington Band Boosters P.O. Box 218291 Columbus, OH 43221. Alternatively, you may pay by credit card via PayPal, fees apply.
2019/2020 Fee Schedule
Date Due Band Fees + Disney 2020 Band Fees (no Trip)
March 1, 2019 $100 –
May 1, 2019 $195 –
June 1, 2019 $235 $235
July 1, 2019 $430 $235
September 1, 2019 $195 –
November 1, 2019 $195 –
January 1, 2020 remaining balance* –
Total $1,569* $470
(Profits from personal fundraisers will post to Charms and can be applied to reduce your fees. Check your charms account or contact the treasurer, Christine Foulke, with questions to see what funds have posted to your account due to these personal fundraisers).
Registration and Communication
Marching Band uses
- The 8 to 18 on-line system for registration (link coming soon) and as a repository for forms (medical, transportation, etc)
- Charms– for tracking fees (including tracking of individual fundraising efforts), locker assignments, use of school instruments and uniforms
- Sign-up Genius (link coming soon) – for volunteer opportunities
- Newsletters from the directors – Including the Remind texting notification to communicate with the students and parents
- Newsletters from the boosters – to communicate upcoming meetings and volunteer opportunities
For additional information, visit the FAQ section.