Holiday Flower Sale Runs 9/15 – 10/8
The Band Holiday Flower Sale has started.
ORDERS WILL BE ON-LINE ONLY. While a catalog will be distributed in class and you can collect catalog orders, you will need to input any catalog orders into your student’s online store.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR STUDENT’S ONLINE STORE:
- Open “UAMB Web Sales Codes.” Look for your student’s name and find their assigned “Web Sale Code.” (If your student’s code is not listed, please email email@example.com)
- Go to www.fundraiseIT.org
- Click the green “Online Shopping” button
- On the next page, enter your student’s “Web Sale Code”
- Follow the onscreen prompts to obtain your student’s shopping cart URL. We recommend putting in the parent’s email address when asked. The URL is unique to each student. The URL will display on the screen and be emailed to you.
- Share your assigned URL with relative, friends, and on social media to get all the sales you’d like.
- Flowers will be delivered on Nov 21. You’ll be responsible for picking up your orders and delivering them to your customers. (Location and time to be determined.)
- Sale will close on Oct 8
- To see the orders placed for your student’s account:
HOW TO HANDLE CATALOG SALES:
- Catalogs will be distributed in your classroom during the next few days. If you’ve already set up your store via this email, you will not need to do any further setup.
- If you take any catalog sales, please email the fundraising co-chair, Wal Ozello, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get access for inputting catalog sales on-line.
- Collect checks only from your customers. All checks should be made out to Upper Arlington Band Boosters. Checks must be delivered to Wal by Oct 8.