Charms is the online database management system that is used by the Upper Arlington Band program. We communicate a great deal by e-mail so it is important that e-mail addresses stay up-to-date.
- Go to www.CharmsOffice.com.
- Go to the “Enter/Login ” drop down menu in the upper right corner and choose “Parents/Students/Members”.
- Enter “goldenbearbands” where it asks for School Code.
- If you are logging on for the first time, the student’s UA ID number is the Student Area Password. This number can be found on report cards and schedules. This password can be changed once you are logged in.
- Now that you are in your student’s Charms account, it is important to confirm the student and adult addresses, phones, and email contacts. The email addresses that are entered will be the ones that receive the group emails that are sent out by Charms on behalf of the band directors.
To confirm these contacts, go to the top menu bar and click the person icon (Student Info). Then click the Personal Information tab to review and update the student’s information. Now go down to the bottom left corner and click on the adult’s name to review the adult’s contact information, and add more adults as needed.
Please note: we do not need drivers license or date of birth information.
You can also follow this YouTube Charms instructional video