Marching band registration for the 2019-2020 season will be on-line using the UAHS 8 to18 site. Please complete as soon as possible.
Please also see the following CHECKLIST to make sure you are not missing any items required for band camp, July 4th parade, and the Disney trip.
1. Fill the Google doc registration form (link can also be found as you sign in at the beginning of the 8 to 18 marching band page)
3. Bob Rogers travel form (only if you are going on the Disney trip and have not already completed it)
4. Payment due 7/1 (see fee schedule and payment options)
5. Summer uniform (supplied by student/family)
- -black pants, Docker’s style
- -black shoes (All black – this includes the laces, logos, soles, etc.)
- -black socks
- -black belt
- -band polo (purchase from Boosters at family picnic on July 2nd with $25 cash or check to UA Band Boosters)
6. Yard sign (optional)