TOP

Car Wash Fundraiser – June 1st

Our annual car wash fundraiser is coming up on Saturday, June 1st, 9 AM – 3 PM in the parking lot behind Monro Muffler in Tremont Center.

Each band member going to Disney is expected to participate on the day of the car wash, as is an adult from each family. Please sign up for a shift to volunteer.

Don’t miss this great opportunity – 90% of the sales go directly to the student’s travel account (the other 10% goes to buying the car wash materials.)

Please see the information letter here!

Additional details and a letter from Ty McDonald, UAMB Booster fundraising co-chair organizing the car wash, can be found under FUNDRAISING.