PARENTS: We are experiencing some Charms updates that will not be completed until October 1st. If you check your student’s trip account, it will display “0”. Do not be alarmed; this will be corrected by October 1st. Please use the “Contact Us” link if you have a question about your trip account in the interim. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Be sure you are checking Charms for your student’s balance-to-date for the upcoming Fiesta Bowl trip.
- Charms instructions here
- Payments / credits from fundraisers may take up to 2 weeks to appear in Charms
- Remember there is a small transactional fee taken from your payment
- Confirmation of the amount of your final payment for December is expected in late October / early November
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Thanks to our band parent, Jim German, for taking such wonderful up-close pictures during marching band season! Be sure to browse the Facebook gallery to find great photos of your child.
See here for more information. (including hints on how best to order photos / photo buttons)
The Band Boosters welcome all returning and new “bandie” parents for the 2017-2018 school year! Many of us are actively working over the summer to ensure a great marching season for our students.
Here’s a few ways you can be involved:
- Come to Band Camp on Saturday, August 5th to hear the 11am performance, meet other parents, and get more information from the Boosters about activities this year. (Plus you HAVE to pick up your student – no bus returns to UA – so you kind of have to be there anyway!)
- When our electronic volunteer sign-up lists are ready, sign up for other volunteer opportunities, such as baking cookies or helping with Spreads. Some lists are already posted. There are lots of slots to be filled!
- Mark your calendar for The Blitz on August 17th from 5-8:30pm. More information will come soon, but many parents will be needed as drivers for this fundraising event.
- Band Booster meetings are generally the second Tuesday of the month at 7pm in the Band Room, starting in September (BUT September’s meeting is at 6pm!). With Fall being Marching Band season AND the upcoming Fiesta Bowl trip, these meetings should be full of important information!
- Get the football schedule on your calendars. Band parents tend to sit together in the stands, especially for the home games. Come see all the traditions that make Marching Band such a great experience for our students.
Don’t know the web password for our protected pages? Contact Band Booster President Catherine Shapiro and send your student’s name for verification.